Share Your Patient Experience with Us
"One year and a few days after my hip replacement surgery and all I have is praise for the Doctors work in ridding me of the pain I had been suffering for sometime. My only regret is, why did I not do this sooner ."
- Rudy R
"I have been an athlete my whole life but unfortunately over-trained for several decades. This resulted in numerous injuries as a child, teenager, and adult. My hip broke down to such a degree that surgery was the only option for me to be able to stand, walk, and live pain free."
- Laura A
"Surgery went great, I felt as good as new within days. Dr. Domb and his staff were great about answering questions and setting me up with the right people to get back to 100%! Great experience."
- Noah G
"What can I say, I'm so glad I chose Dr. Domb for my hip replacement. I actually don't live in Illinois but after exhausting my search for a doctor in my area, I came across Dr. Domb. After doing some research on Dr. Domb there was no way I couldn't at least schedule an appointment."
- Cindy C
"I recently had my one year follow up appointment for my right hip arthroscopy with Dr. Domb and I feel great! Before coming in, I was concerned about my progress in therapy; however, after talking to Dr. Domb and Julie, they suggested PRP injections."
- Emily T
"Recently had hip surgery by Dr Domb. Excellent experience from start to finish! I have been suffering from hip pain for years now, and after many inaccurate diagnoses by multiple specialists, I was referred to Dr Domb by a colleague who also had hip surgery by him, and had an equally excellent experience and outcome."
- Claire S
"my experience was amazing! Dr. Domb and his team were very informative and comforting. I had a hip arthroscopy done with a whole lotta other minor procedures and feel 100% better."
- Chris B
- The entire process from diagnosis to post op was extremely professional."
- Rick T
- Dr.Domb fixed me! Dr.Domb did my labral tear surgery and there were no complications and everything went very smoothly! I would recommend himself and his team to anyone who needed a hip surgery! His staff is professional and thorough! He has excellent bedside manner and I cannot say thank you enough!"
- Genny P
- Outstanding surgeon and staff. Highly recommended. Recovery went well (first week is tough) but overall, very pleased with my choice of medical professionals."
- So happy I heard about Dr Domb from my physical therapist and went to him for hip replacement. I am pain free and so happy! I traveled 250 miles from Indiana to have him do my surgery because of his education and reputation. I had the robotic arm used and yes it cost me more $$ since blue cross didnt want to cover that portion, but my health is worth it. Wonderful Julie Morgan the assistant. Cant say enough about her!!"
- Karen W
- Dr. Domb and his staff are top notch. I am extremely happy with the outcome of my total hip replacement and the care that I received both before and after the surgery. I would recommend Dr. Domb to anyone who is looking for an orthopedic doctor to treat hip or knee pain."
- Sue P
- My daughter Sofia Porta, at 15, was suffering an 8 out of 10 on a pain scale just sitting in class or walking to school. She had undergone months of physical therapy to try to rectify her pain in both hips, likely a result of dancing over the course of 12 years or so. After consulting with two other surgeons, the second of whom recommended Dr. Domb prior to his willingness to operate..."
- Dr. Domb and his staff are great. I had hip pain for about a year and a half and was told I needed surgery. The surgery really helped and was a success. The recovery process went well and I was feeling only a little pain after about 4 months. I was able to go back to playing sports after 6 months. I am very pleased with the service Dr. Domb and his staff provides to their patients."
- Being a Scuba Insructor, I was finding it very difficult to do my work with a painful hip. I was under the care of a Rheumatologist and after trying injections in my hip, which didn't work, I was advised to consider a total hip replacement. My initial appointment was made with another surgeon at Hinsdale Orthopedic Associates but as I read, talked with physical therapists...."
- Pat B
- Had a wonderful experience with Dr Domb and his staff! I have been having hip pain for years, and have seen many doctors- all of whom have either dismissed the pain or misdiagnosed it. Dr Domb took the time to really listen to me and took me through a very careful examination. I was really impressed that even though he is a surgeon, he is not one to rush his patients into surgery.."
- Anne L
- Dr. Domb identified my hip problems quickly. My pains could not be aliviated with PT only - I needed surgery. The surgery was a complete success! I was amazed at how small the surgical sight was - especially with the amount of repair completed. However Dr. Domb does his procedures - it put my on a track to a very successful recovery. The surgery, coupled with 12 weeks of PT has made such a difference in my life."
- Beth W
- I cannot say enough about my positive experience with Dr. Domb. He is a compassionate and understanding caregiver. The quality that I admire most about Dr. Domb is that he is a good listener, and he takes the time necessary to talk to you about each step of the process. Dr. Domb and his staff thoroughly explained the surgery and post-surgery procedures. The joint class that was offered through Hinsdale hospital was also helpful..."
- J S
- I came to Dr. Domb about 8 months ago with chronic hip pain. When I first came to him, he was very personable and appeared to want to help in any way possible. He explained in great detail as to what he thought was the best course of action, what I would have to do, and how long this process would take. Now, two surgeries by Dr. Domb later, I feel substantially better."
- Dan R
- I came to see Dr. Domb for pain in my right hip. My orthopedic surgeon could not find a cause except to tell me I had arthritis. I ended up having a torn labrum in my hip and had surgery with excellent results. A few years later I developed more problems in my hip and needed to have my hip replaced. Dr. Domb did my total hip replacement using the anterior approach."